Monday, October 15, 2012

And, I'm Amazed...

A song...
... has been on repeat a lot while I'm driving this week! The lyrics go like this...
A million snow flakes gently fall, yet no two are the same
And colors fill the canvas of the seasons as the change
And everywhere I look I see Your hand
Why You would love someone like me
I'll never understand and I'm amazed, I'm so amazed
Autumn colours in our backyard! ♥
How great You are, how small I am
How awesome is Your mighty hand
And I am captured by the wonder of it all
And I will offer all my praise with all my heart for all my days
How great You are, how great You are, how great You are
Yes, I'm amazed...
Amazed anew at how relentless God's love is, how He never lets go, how He continues to pursue, how He is always good... and how much JOY there is in serving Him!

As I continue to count grace-gifts, with unending thanks... to The One who completes my JOY... these are the things I am thankful for this week... #1603 - #1612:
:: An opportunity to serve "the least of these"!
:: Thanksgiving Monday dinner with hubby's family.
:: Lots accomplished even with a shortened week.
:: Funds raised via Eucharisteo: A Celebration of Joy all finally sent over to Compassion Canada... and eagerly awaiting a grand total which should come any day now!
:: A possible new direction...
:: This quote by Kathy Troccoli: "I know God is speaking to me when, in spite of my initial struggle, an undeniable release and peace follows when I have obeyed His voice. When I finally do the thing He has been nudging me to do, whether it's letting something or someone go, or taking a step toward the unknown, there is a deep calm in my soul. Where my heart and mind were once filled with terrible angst, I am now filled with a supernatural peace."
:: A great annual physical check-up for my boy by our family doctor!
:: A lazy Saturday...
:: A great Sunday spent in community with our church family! ♥
:: Sunday night dinner with my sister and her family.
Happy Monday, friends!
Jesus calls to surrender and there's nothing like releasing fears and falling into peace. It terrifies, true. But it exhilarates. This, this is what I've always wanted and never knew: this utter trust, this enlivening fall of surrender into the safe hands.
There is no joy without trust.
~ Ann Voskamp, One Thousand Gifts.
Let's soar into this new week together, friends... let's do justice, love mercy and walk humbly!


This month of October, I am participating in a blog link up called 31 Day Series. I will be writing about Celebrating JOY! Click on the banner below for 1000+ other topics! 


Click on the banner below for more Multitudes on Mondays posts...
Jump in... I promise you will be blessed!



Compassion is a command, an act of worship, a song of thanks to Him.
Do justice. Love mercy. Walk humbly with God!

1 comment:

  1. counting with you.... thank you for always sharing your heart. :) You love deep and it shows. Love the words of the song....

    much much love,
    Teena

    ReplyDelete