Sunday, October 7, 2012

Sunday's Joy Verse...


You will show me the way of life. Being with You is to be full of joy. In Your right hand there is happiness forever.
~ Psalm 16:11, NLV.
Happy Sunday, friends!
May the Heavenly Father's wonderful grace surprise you with a fullness of joy, not only on this Thanksgiving Sunday, but throughout this coming week as well!

I love this quote by Henri Nouwen that was posted on Facebook by a friend yesterday:
Gratitude goes beyond the 'mine' and 'thine' and claims the truth that all of life is a pure gift. In the past I always thought of gratitude as a spontaneous response to the awareness of gifts received, but now I realize that gratitude can also be lived as a discipline. The discipline of gratitude is the explicit effort to acknowledge that all I am and have is given to me as a gift of love, a gift to be celebrated with joy.

This month of October, I am participating in a blog link up called 31 Day Series. I will be writing about Celebrating JOY! Click on the banner below for 1000+ other topics! 


Compassion is a command, an act of worship, a song of thanks to Him.
Do justice. Love mercy. Walk humbly with God!

No comments:

Post a Comment