Monday, October 22, 2012

What A Week!

It has been...
... somewhat of a busy, crazy week for our family! Through it all, God's grace is evident and it truly is sufficient. And, there is always JOY in serving Jesus!

As I continue to count grace-gifts, with unending thanks... to The One who completes my JOY... these are the things I am thankful for this week... #1613 - #1625:
:: New people attending Home Church at our home!
:: My girl's awesome Progress Report!
:: Great meeting with our church's Missions Coordinators Team!
:: Lunch with a girlfriend.
:: Debrief meeting about Eucharisteo: A Celebration of Joy --- still awaiting a grand total of the amount raised, which should come any day now!
:: Excellent Parent-Teacher interviews at my girl's school. God has gifted us with a daughter who is not only brilliant and intelligent, but most importantly, she has a beautiful heart!
:: Being challenged coaching my boy's Robotics Club... enough said! :-)
:: An unexpected mid-Friday-afternoon coffee date with a girlfriend!
:: A nice drive up to our local farm... my kids getting to unexpectedly trudge through manure and see an actual chicken coop! City kids experiencing farming life... I had a good laugh!!! The look on their faces was priceless... wish I brought my camera. :-)
:: One Roof! Wow... a taste of Kingdom life to come!
:: Our church's newest mission... bold and God-sized! So. Exciting!
:: Sunday lunch with a whole bunch of our church family.
:: Sunday evening Sandwich Run with Project417.
Happy Monday, friends!
His kiss of tender truth: "All fear is but the notion that God's Love ends. Did you think I end, that My bread warehouses are limited, that I will not be enough? But I am infinite, child. What can end in Me? Can life end in Me? Can happiness? Or peace? Or any thing you need? Doesn't your Father always give you what you need? I am the Bread of Life and My Bread for you will never end."
~ Ann Voskamp, One Thousand Gifts.
Let's soar into this new week together, friends... let's do justice, love mercy and walk humbly!


This month of October, I am participating in a blog link up called 31 Day Series. I will be writing about Celebrating JOY! Click on the banner below for 1000+ other topics! 


Click on the banner below for more Multitudes on Mondays posts...
Jump in... I promise you will be blessed!



Compassion is a command, an act of worship, a song of thanks to Him.
Do justice. Love mercy. Walk humbly with God!

1 comment:

  1. Busy here too.... thanks for sharing. Counting with you. Even the hard thanks...

    His grace is enough.

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete