Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Life Is A Gift!


During our summer trip to Cape Cod...
My girl spotted this piece of art made from weathered sand dune fence posts. On it these words are carved... "Life is a gift. Unwrap it."

When she directed my attention to it, I loved it right away and knew I had to buy it! ;-) I even knew the exact spot in our home where I wanted to hang it... right near my JOY sign by the window!
Friends, life *is* a gift... celebrate it with joy!
God created the world out of nothing, and as long as we are nothing,
He can make something out of us. ~ Martin Luther.

This month of October, I am participating in a blog link up called 31 Day Series. I will be writing about Celebrating JOY! Click on the banner below for 1000+ other topics! 


Compassion is a command, an act of worship, a song of thanks to Him.
Do justice. Love mercy. Walk humbly with God!

1 comment:

  1. beautiful. Thanks for sharing. I am not keeping up with my 31 days. Kind of crazy here...

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete