Wednesday, September 8, 2010

The Return of Routine

With the start of school comes the return of routine for me! Today is Day #2 and I am getting back into the groove of things quite nicely. I have a few goals this year... and I'm crossing my fingers that they will become a solid part of my routine! They are:

~ to work only during the hours that my kids are in school.
~ to make home-cooked meals for each weeknight. (This will be a toughie!)
~ to exercise! (This will be the toughest!)

With the return of routine hopefully will come the return of regular blogging for me as well. I really do love blogging... I find that it soothes my soul! I also love reading my blog roll... this week, two of my favourite bloggers are going to Guatemala together with Compassion!!! I'll be following their journey for sure... so exciting!!!

So... I've been inspired and have signed up to start blogging for Compassion! Hopefully, each month you will see a blog post on here for and about Compassion. Our family has a daughter from Compassion... her name is Annu and she is from India!

I was thinking to myself the other day... it would be way cool to go on a Compassion trip with a team of bloggers one day! Maybe the destination will be India and I can meet Annu in person. Hmmm... maybe.

A girl can dream, can't she? Here I am. Lord, send me.

No comments:

Post a Comment