Thursday, September 9, 2010

Ann meets Xiomara

So... like I said yesterday, two of my favourite bloggers are on a trip to Guatemala with Compassion!  One of them, Ann Voskamp (a fellow Canadian!) of A Holy Experience got to meet her Compassion daughter, Xiomara. 

My tears are still falling reading Ann's account of the meeting... what an incredible story... it made me picture what it would be like to meet our family's Compassion daughter, Annu from India.

Ann writes:
When we break our lives as bread, we don't know how long God will extend the table and how many He'll invite to the feast. What could be more to life than being broken bread?
Would you let your life be broken bread?  If so, please check out the Compassion link on the sidebar of this blog by clicking on the Compassion banner... for as little as $41 a month, you can make a huge difference in the life of a child.

Here I am.  Lord, send me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment