Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Beauty Keeps Coming...

Beauty from ashes... life has been full of beautiful things lately in spite of the ashes!

Information about our second Compassion correspondent child arrived in the mail! A boy this time --- 7 year old Junior from Honduras. My son quickly volunteered to be Junior's pen pal! This is going to be a beautiful thing... it already is!

Operation Christmas Child was successfully launched at my children's school! I am soooo proud of my kids... this has been an awesome project for them to introduce to their school. Now we await shoebox request slips to come back from families this coming Monday... the goal is for the school community to pack 200 shoe boxes! My daughter came home from school today all excited. She told me that one of her teachers is going to get the people on her street to pack shoe boxes with the school as well... how cool is that! This is going to be a beautiful thing... it already is!

God does make all things beautiful in His own time... this is making me break into song...
♫ ♪  In His time, in His time.  He makes all things beautiful in His time.  Lord, my life to you I bring.  May each song I have to sing.  Be to You a lovely thing.  In Your time!  ♪ ♫
Here I am.  Lord, send me!

No comments:

Post a Comment