Sunday, May 8, 2011

Such A Privilege!

What a privilege it is to be a mom!  I got these today from my kids...

First of all, this home-made digital card from my boy...


He's gotten very good at using Microsoft Paint on his laptop... using the mouse to draw and write!!!  Pretty impressive, I must say!

And, this photo card from my girl which she made on Picnik...


... with the following written on the back!
As I graduate and go to highschool...
Mama, you taught me to do the right things.
And now you have to let your baby fly.
You've given me everything that I will need
To make it through this crazy thing called life.
And I know you watched me grow up
And only want what's best for me.
And I'll try to be the answers to your prayers.
And God is good, so good.
He'll watch your little girl like only He could.
He is good, so good.
He makes promises He keeps.
No, He's never gonna leave.
So don't you worry about me.
Don't you worry about me.
~ Mama's Song. Carrie Underwood.
{I changed the lyrics a bit. ☺}
Luv, Als ♥
I am truly honoured to be mama of these two great kids!  Happy Mother's Day to all my fellow mommies!!!

Unwrapping more of His love in this world.
Act justly.  Love mercy.  Walk humbly with God!

1 comment: