Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Graces...

Today, I am thankful that Grace came for us that very first Christmas Day...
... the angel reassured them. "Don’t be afraid!" he said. "I bring you good news that will bring great joy to all people. The Savior — yes, the Messiah, the Lord — has been born today in Bethlehem, the city of David!"
--- Luke 2:10-11 (NLT)
191.
For Jesus... who is God, but chose to be born here on earth as a baby that very first Christmas Day for you and for me!

192.
A warm bed to take a nap in... to get better from this cold I'm having.

193.
Christmas baking... treats for our neighbours and my kids' excitement!

194.
My hubby... he works hard.  I am blessed.

195.
Take-out food... when I don't feel like cooking.

196.
Lunch with a good friend of mine, my girl and her good friend!  Girls' day out.

197.
A day for my son to tag along with daddy to a couple of his clients' offices.

198.
Couple weeks off work during the Christmas break... more time with family!

199.
Words written on a Christmas card for hubby from one of his clients... it says:
You are an incredible servant leader.  We are so grateful for you.
I am thankful for God's gift to me --- a wonderful husband and best friend! Indeed a servant leader.

200.
Our "tame" schedule this year for the Christmas holidays... I am enjoying the serenity, calmness and quietness.

201.
An unexpected year-end "gift" from my boss... God is good!

202.
Christmas morning... for the thrill and excitement, but most of all thankful that Love was born for you and me!

Christmas has come and gone, but the Christ of Christmas is forever with us.  Our family is truly grateful for having gone through Ann Voskamp's Jesse Tree Journey for the Advent season.  It has blessed us.  Merry Christmas, my dear friends. 

Here I am.  Lord, send me!

1 comment:

  1. I join you in gratitude for a couple of weeks off. I too am enjoying a couple of weeks off for the holidays. May you live out Christmas each day of this new year.
    blessings
    ~a

    ReplyDelete