Thursday, August 30, 2007

The End Of Summer

I truly can not believe that the summer is already coming to an end. It has been a fast one, this one! Yet, I don't feel like I have really accomplished much at all; while at the same time feeling like I was soooo busy the whole time! Where did all that time go? As I sat down to ponder this thought, I realized that sometimes, we can get so caught up with living 'life' that we forget what the real purpose for living is --- and it is simply to wait and seek after God's will. It reminded me of the Anne Graham Lotz conference I attended last Fall --- the conference was called 'Just Give Me Jesus'. Yup...that's what life is all about --- just give me Jesus!

Tomorrow we are off to Blue Mountain for a mini-vacation before the start of school. I am looking forward to just doing nothing up there! No...I am actually looking forward to spending some quality time with my hubby and children, just having fun and making memories! Can't wait --- because summer only comes around once each year! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment