Monday, February 6, 2012

Grace Which Sustains...

My boy helping out at "Out of the Cold" this past weekend.

It is sunny and a balmy 7*C today. Is it really February in the Great White North?!? Don't know about you but I am LOVING this winter weather. :-)

We had a busy weekend... thankful for God's sustaining grace! As I continue my hunt for grace-gifts... these are the things I am thankful for this week... #1246 - #1259:

:: His grace which sustains...
:: Good {and free!} medical care.
:: My boy staying after school to practice playing the trombone.
:: My girl volunteering to ref a basketball game at her old school.
:: Good orthodontic care... even though it's not free. :-)
:: Shopping for food... for our family.
:: Shopping for food... for the homeless dinner we were preparing.
:: My boy packing for his first overnight school trip.
:: His excitement for this trip!
:: My girl hanging out with her small group from youth group.
:: Leading a great bunch of youth from our church to prepare and serve a meal to the homeless community at "Out of the Cold".
:: Sunday lunch with a great church leadership team!
:: Fun Super Bowl party... and the Giants winning! :-)
:: Our family and friends safe after a strong earthquake hit Central Philippines on Sunday night.

Happy Monday, friends!
May you be looking forward, as I am... to a great week full of God's blessings and His goodness.
Our salvation in Christ is real, yet the completeness of that salvation is not fully realized in a life until the life realizes the need to give thanks.
Soaring into this new week with you, friends... acting justly, loving mercy, walking humbly with God!

Click on the banner below for more Multitudes on Mondays posts...
Jump in... I promise you will be blessed!



Unwrapping more of His love in this world.
Act justly.  Love mercy.  Walk humbly with God!

No comments:

Post a Comment