Thursday, December 15, 2011

Christmas Tour of Homes 2011

10 days to Christmas, folks!

This morning, I came across this "event" in the blog-o-sphere called the Christmas Tour of Homes. It looks like a fun thing to do... so I'm jumping in and joining the fun! It is hosted by The Nester at the blog called Nesting Place.

So... please come on in, friends... get comfortable and welcome to our home!


Merry Christmas, friends!
From our family to yours...
My soul magnifies the Lord and my spirit rejoices in God my Savior.
~ Luke 2:46-47.
Lord, this Christmas, give me a larger vision of who you are. May you be magnified in my soul, and may others see that you are the focus of my celebration.
~ from Christmas Joy, Mel Lawrenz.

Unwrapping more of His love in this world.
Act justly.  Love mercy.  Walk humbly with God!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love it. Thanks for letting me peek in.

    Merry Christmas to you too... and thank you for always encouraging and helping me along the way. I am so thankful for so many advocates that have come along side me. YOU are one of them!

    Much love,
    Teena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun pictures. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas.

    ReplyDelete