Friday, October 29, 2010

Shoeboxes Collected!


Operation Christmas Child shoeboxes have been collected at my children's school!  Here they are posing with the "Collection Crew" in front of the wall of shoeboxes... 298 shoeboxes have come in so far.  More are going to be trickling in this week as at least 350 gift-filled shoeboxes are expected in total!!!

This makes me smile... I am one proud mama!  This picture truly says it all... children can make a difference!!!  This is much more a faith lesson for me than for anyone else... you can read the story here.  My God is truly good!

I am looking forward to the Shoebox Packing Party this coming Saturday here at our house.  We will be getting together with family and friends to pack another 70 shoeboxes for Operation Christmas Child.  It will be lots and lots of fun!  

Here I am.  Lord, send me!

No comments:

Post a Comment