Monday, February 13, 2012

Gifts on Wintry Days...

My boy had an awesome time away on his 3-day school trip! I missed him a lot when he was away... so I was quite happy when Wednesday afternoon finally rolled around. He brought a camera with him and took some amazing nature photos! Here are some of them, all raw and unedited... straight from the camera:



Self-portrait! :-)





And here is his class, upon arrival at the school, forming a human chain to unload their luggage!


As I continue my hunt for grace-gifts... these are the things I am thankful for this week... #1260 - #1266:

:: My boy had a great time on his first ever overnight trip without us!
:: Excited about a few local missions initiatives that I'm working on for our church family to participate in these next few months.
:: My girl working hard to prep for piano and theory exams.
:: Hubby's doctor being careful and doing some additional tests.
:: Holding a brand-new baby!
:: A friend got baptized.
:: Finally... snow on the ground!

Happy Monday, friends!
May this new week be amazing... because we serve an awesome and great God!
Gift List. That is the beginning and I smile. I can't believe how I smile. I mean, they are just the common and maybe I don't even know they are gifts really, until I write them down and that is really what they look like. Gifts He bestows.
Soaring into this new week with you, friends... acting justly, loving mercy, walking humbly with God!

Click on the banner below for more Multitudes on Mondays posts...
Jump in... I promise you will be blessed!



Unwrapping more of His love in this world.
Act justly.  Love mercy.  Walk humbly with God!

No comments:

Post a Comment