Sunday, September 4, 2011

Eleven Candles

Happy 11th Birthday to my boy! True to the meaning of his name, he is a gift from God. My prayer for him, as always, is that he will grow up to be "a man after God's own heart; doing everything God wants him to do." ~ paraphrased from Acts 13:22.

Since when did this sweet baby boy...


Grow up to be this handsome young man...?


I am truly thankful for these 11 years and looking forward to the coming preteen years! Knowing my boy, they are going to be funny, crazy and interesting ones!

Unwrapping more of His love in this world.
Act justly.  Love mercy.  Walk humbly with God!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your boy! I love the pictures. Love that baby pic!

    Hugs,
    Teena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to your handsome boy! Just finding some time to play catch up. August has been busy full of summer enjoyment which meant no blogging or blog reading. Glad you're home again and that you had a very blessing filled spiritual growth filled vacation. I love watching God work in and through you and your family!

    Blessings!
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete