Monday, May 9, 2011

20 Years!

This past weekend marked 20 years since hubby and I started dating and promised each other forever!  How time flies... it sure does that when you're having fun, eh?

Here we were 20 years ago, May 1991... we were on board a ferry en-route to The Statue of Liberty!


Here are twenty things why this man is the one that my soul loves...

1. He loves God!
2. He “fears the Lord, greatly delights in His commandments.” ~ from Psalm 112:1
3. He's my best friend.
4. He's the grace of my life.
5. He's an awesome dad to our kids.
6. He has a compassionate heart.
7. He works hard.
8. He loves me unconditionally.
9. He sacrifices for our family.
10. He makes breakfast... his pancakes are awesome!
11. He fills my car up with gas.  All. the. time.
12. He makes sure I have windshield washer.
13. He washes the dishes.
14. He takes out the garbage.
15. He makes awesome lattes.
16. He's really funny... makes me laugh.
17. He's very intelligent... a really smart guy!
18. He eats anything I cook. :-)
19. He completes me.
20. He is more than what I asked for or imagined... truly God's gift to me!

Unwrapping more of His love in this world.
Act justly.  Love mercy.  Walk humbly with God!

1 comment:

  1. Mmmm, I love your list! He sounds a lot like my husband :o). I love how God knows who is best for us. Happy Anniversary!!

    Blessings!
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete