Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Our God is Greater!

I am celebrating JOY today...
... because our God is truly greater! And, I can't stop singing this song! :-)

Our God is greater, our God is stronger. God, You are higher than any other.
Our God is Healer, awesome in power. Our God, our God!

{Please pause the playlist on the sidebar of this blog as you watch this video.}



Click on this link to read about why I'm celebrating today!!!
I turn my hand over, spread my fingers open. I receive grace. And through me, grace could flow on. Like a cycle of water in continuous movement, grace is meant to fall, a rain... again, again, again. I could share the grace, multiply the joy, extend the table of the feast, enlarge the Paradise of His Presence. I am blessed. I can bless. A life contemplating the blessings of Christ becomes a life acting the love of Christ. ~ Ann Voskamp, One Thousand Gifts.

This month of October, I am participating in a blog link up called 31 Day Series. I will be writing about Celebrating JOY! Click on the banner below for 1000+ other topics! 


Compassion is a command, an act of worship, a song of thanks to Him.
Do justice. Love mercy. Walk humbly with God!

3 comments:

  1. I love it. Love reading your words. I am blessed. So I can bless. Last night some moms and I were talking about "Life" and I shared about how I really started to "change" when I began to count my gifts!

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here, Teena! One Thousand Gifts has changed me... more than I realize! So thankful for Ann, for her willingness to obey God & to pen that book. It has been such a blessing to me!

      Delete
    2. Exactly! I am so thankful our path crossed, Aimee.

      You have blessed me!

      Delete