Wednesday, January 11, 2012

This My Song Through All My Days...

My heart has been captured by a song all week, this song...

{Please pause the Playlist on the sidebar of this blog as you watch this video.}

In the quiet | In the stillness | I know that You are God | In the secret of Your presence | I know there I am restored | When You call I won't refuse | Each new day again I'll choose | There is no one else for me | None but Jesus | Crucified to set me free | Now I live to bring Him praise | In the chaos | In confusion | I know You're sovereign still | In the moment of my weakness | You give me grace to do Your will | When You call I won't delay | This my song through all my days | All my delight is in You Lord | All of my hope | All of my strength | All my delight is in You Lord | Forever more
I am inspired anew... I am ready to soar... when You call I won't delay... this my song through all my days... to act justly, to love mercy, to walk humbly with God!

For some inspiration on how to live out Micah 6:8... please visit the I-Heart website. I visited this website for the first time recently and loved it right away. I loved it even more when I saw the Compassion International banner displayed on every page of the site!

Happy Wednesday, friends...
May you know {as the song says} that in the moment of our weakness, God gives us grace to do His will.
How does one live ready, and always? Yes, ultimately, only Jesus. Yes, this premature dying to self, birthing into the cross-life, the grace cocoon before emerging into the life unending, celestial. Without this Jesus, no, no one can be ready.
~ Ann Voskamp, One Thousand Gifts.
Click on the banner below to read more Walk With Him posts every Wednesday...
I promise you will be blessed!



Unwrapping more of His love in this world.
Act justly.  Love mercy.  Walk humbly with God!

1 comment: