Friday, December 23, 2011

Do You Believe?

It's two days before Christmas, friends!
Why do you celebrate?
What do you believe?

This is why I celebrate. 
This is what I believe...
{Please pause the Playlist on the sidebar of this blog as you watch this video.}

We need to use this Christmas to look at the One who has been "prepared in the sight of all people (Luke 2:31)." The public Savior; the beacon for the world; the light for revelation.
Lord, open my eyes to the Lord Jesus. Help me to see your light that I may live in truth and comfort in this dark world. And help me reflect your light to the many needy people around me.
~ Christmas Joy, Mel Lawrenz.
I believe! 
Merry Christmas, friends!!!
And, a must-read on this Friday before Christmas... Ann Voskamp's What He Really Wants You to Remember this Christmas. Christmas blessing, friends... from our home to yours!

Unwrapping more of His love in this world.
Act justly.  Love mercy.  Walk humbly with God!

No comments:

Post a Comment