Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Compassion Bloggers in Ecuador

Compassion Bloggers: Ecuador 2011
The Compassion Bloggers are in Ecuador this week... and, travelling with them {once again} is none other than my favourite blogger and author, Ann Voskamp! This time, her husband The Farmer is travelling with the team too.

Her stories from Guatemala last year touched me deep, encouraged me tons, spurred me onwards... I can say that those stories sparked the desire in me to visit our family's own sponsor child in the Philippines... and that's exactly what we did this past summer! It was truly a life-changing experience for our whole family.

I don't think we fully realize yet just how much God has changed us... with each passing day, we are uncovering realities about this *new normal* that we never would have thought will be true for/of us.

With that in mind, I am excited to read the stories from Ecuador this week! You should come and read some, too... I promise they will wholly minister to you.

The stories might just even spark something in you to sponsor a Compassion child! You never know... those same stories brought our family halfway around the globe, to the home of our sponsor child Florianlyn... and as a result, we are never going to be the same!

Florianlyn's home.

Unwrapping more of His love in this world.
Act justly.  Love mercy.  Walk humbly with God!

2 comments:

  1. So exciting! To see what God is doing through the Compassion bloggers!

    Blessings!
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete