Sunday, October 16, 2011

Just For Fun!

I saw this question and answer game posted tonight on a blog I frequent, To A Different Drum... thought I'd play along too. It's a fun way to end a lazy Sunday! Thanks for posting this game, Deborah.

1. Name someone with the same birthday as you. My co-worker, Grace.
2. What has been your favorite age so far? I will have to say 40... right now.
3. Where did you meet your husband? I knew him since I was a little girl! :-)
4. How many children do you have? Two great kids! 
5. Have you ever sung in front of a large number of people? Yes, but I'd much rather play the piano.
6. What’s the first thing you notice about the opposite gender? Appearance.
7. What really turns you off? When people complain.
8. What do you order at Starbucks? Chai Latte.
9. What is your biggest mistake? Not letting go and just letting God.
10. As a child, what did you want to grow up to be? An architect.
11. Say something totally random about yourself. I love dill pickle chips!
12. Do you still watch kiddie movies or TV shows? Not anymore.
13. Did you have braces? Yes.
14. Favorite Social Network? I'd have to say Twitter.
15. What is the most romantic thing someone has done for you? When hubby buys me flowers {during the winter when my garden is all frozen and dormant}.
16. When do you know when it’s love? When things are tough and they hang in there with you!
17. Do you speak any other languages? Yes, 3 languages and 2 dialects, plus some French.
18. Have you ever been to a tanning salon? Nope.
19. What magazines do you read? Too many! I get paid to read magazines. :-)
20. What is playing on your iPod right now? Not on an iPod, but Shaun Groves' Third World Symphony.
21. Have you ever ridden in a limo? Yes.
22. Has anyone you were really close to passed away? Yes.
23. Do you watch MTV? No.
24. What’s something that really annoys you? Mess.
25. Which television show were you sad to say goodbye to? I don't watch TV.
26. Can you dance? Nope... I'm Asian. ;-)
27. What’s your favorite place in the world? Home.
28. Have you ever been rushed by an ambulance into the emergency room? No.
29. If you could meet anyone (dead or alive) who would it be? All of our Compassion children.
30. If you could change one thing in the world for your child, what would it be? Peace on earth.

Unwrapping more of His love in this world.
Act justly.  Love mercy.  Walk humbly with God!

3 comments:

  1. I love reading his... learned a lot about you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, I loved this!! Hooray for forty!! It's my favorite age too :o). I thought Asians could dance. Isn't tinikiling counted as dancing. I think our girls did some of that while in the orphanage as they seem to love dancing -- or maybe I should say bouncing :o). I love your answer to who you would love to meet. I'm still so sad that we didn't get to meet our Compassion children when we were in the PI.

    Blessings!
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  3. I should've been more specific... can't dance because I'm Chinese... ethnically Chinese, and born in the PH! :-) Yes, Filipinos *CAN* dance... very well! I love watching tinikling, saw it performed during our trip there this summer.

    ReplyDelete