Sunday, August 28, 2011

This Video Helped Me Remember

I saw this video on my Facebook newsfeed this morning... brought me to tears. It brought me back to the Philippines and helped me to remember...

Please pause the Playlist on the sidebar of this blog as you watch this video.

This is precisely why the work of ministries such as Compassion International is so, so, so important! Will you join me in remembering and sponsor a Compassion child today?

Unwrapping more of His love in this world.
Act justly.  Love mercy.  Walk humbly with God!

2 comments:

  1. Amiee, I am sharing this on my blog. Alyssa and I watched. So many do not want to hear ... but how can we not? We know (haven't met face to face.. well my oldest has) an LDP graduate from Kenya and she talked about living in the slum and digging through the trash for food.

    my heart broke... our heart broke.

    much love to you,
    Teena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Teena. Yes, please share the video!!! I cried when I watched it. I still do when I re-watch it.

    It reminded me of our Compassion daughter, Florianlyn... the one we just visited in the Philippines... her Mom told us that dinner isn't always something that's expected at their house every night. :-(

    ReplyDelete