Sunday, April 3, 2011

Today At Church...

Our teaching pastor talked about... how we can best serve God and advance His Gospel in this life.  My train of thought has been along the same lines this past week as I pondered upon how to live a life fully surrendered to God's ways.  Hmmm... do you think God might be trying to impress something upon my heart and mind?  I think so! :-)

I think it's awesome when this happens... when He's been speaking to me about something during the week and at church on Sunday, I hear the same thing being shared and taught!

We also sang the song Overflow by Sarah WalkerMy girl loves this song... the lyrics particularly spoke to me this morning.  Here's a widget where you can have a listen to the song as well:

Please pause the Playlist on the sidebar of this blog as you listen to the song.

Overflow ~ by Sarah Walker

Relentless love is always finding me
And even in my brokenness you meet with me
Amazing peace is flowing deep in me
Like endless streams you lead me there
And comfort me

And I want to live out of the overflow
Cause deep in my heart I know
Your love is all I need
And I want to shine with radiance deep inside
Reflecting compassion and your grace
For all to see your love in me

Unending grace is pouring over me
You cover all my sin and shame redeeming me
Your hand of truth is right here guiding me
You're always leading me back home
With mercy

And I will live what I believe 
And give from what you've given me
Amazing grace
Unwrapping more of His love in this world.
Act justly.  Love mercy.  Walk humbly with God!

No comments:

Post a Comment