Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Be Lifted High

This week, I am loving Michael W. Smith's version of a song called Be Lifted High.  I've heard it before but somehow, for some unknown reason, it is resonating with me at this moment in time.  Here's a video of it...

Please pause the Playlist on the sidebar of this blog as you watch the video.

These words, in particular, I am loving...
Don't let me forsake sacrifice
Jesus, You be lifted high

You be lifted high
You be lifted high
You be lifted high in my life, oh God
And I fall to my knees
So it's You that they see not I
Jesus, You be lifted high
Unwrapping more of His love in this world.
Act justly.  Love mercy.  Walk humbly with God!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, it's good to be here this morning. I'm a mother of 2 also, both girls.
    Beautiful lyrics, so true. He alone deserves to be lifted high in our lives.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't is wonderful how certain songs can really strike a chord (no pun intended) at certain times. I'm so thankful for all the inspirational Christian music out there today.

    Blessings!
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete