Friday, February 4, 2011

Happy Friday

Happy Friday, everyone!  This Volkswagen commercial made my heart smile this morning...

Please pause the Playlist on the sidebar of this blog as you watch this video.

When my son was little, hubby did something similar to him. So precious... this commercial brings back great memories!  I miss those days when my kids were little...

They really do grow up way too fast... my girl will be going to high school in September.  We submitted her course selection form today!  And my boy... what can I say?  No more of those spontaneous "snuggle Mama" moments!  Sniff... sniff...

Yesterday, friends of ours came over for a visit with their 6-month old baby boy.  We were discussing the fact that she (the mom) couldn't imagine going back to work once maternity leave is over.  I'm glad I had the opportunity to share my heart with them... that kids grow up waaayy too quickly and the time we have with them is waaayy too short.  We need to make the most of that time.  In my opinion, no sacrifice is too big for us as parents to make in order to be the principal caregiver and nurturer of our children.

"Children are a gift from the Lord; they are a reward from Him." (Psalm 127:3 NLT)

Unwrapping more of His love in this world.
Act justly.  Love mercy.  Walk humbly with God!

No comments:

Post a Comment