Monday, January 17, 2011

Figuring Life Out, One Thousand Gifts

I am eagerly watching my mailbox, both my email inbox for a shipping notification and the physical mailbox across the street from my house.  I can't wait to get my hands on Ann Voskamp's book, One Thousand Gifts --- A Dare to Live Fully Right Where You Are.

If you are looking for a good book to read... I promise you this one won't disappoint!  I've been a reader of Ann's blog, A Holy Experience, for quite some time now and have truly, TRULY been blessed by her words.

As I wait for the book to arrive... I continue to count my 1000 gifts and enjoy this sneak peek via video:

Please pause the Playlist on the sidebar of this blog as you watch this video.


Happy Monday, everyone!

Unwrapping more of His love in this world.
Act justly.  Love mercy.  Walk humbly with God!

No comments:

Post a Comment