Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Love Jesus More


Please pause the Playlist on the sidebar of this blog as you watch this video.

This song is called Will You Love Jesus More by Phillips, Craig and Dean.  The lyrics speak what my hearts wants to say to some people right now...

As our family pursues the new direction in ministry that God is leading us towards, there are friends that won't be a part of our regular ministry life any longer... just thinking about this reality makes my heart sad!

Here is what I want to say to my friends...
But if all I've done in the time we've shared
Is turn your eyes on me
Then I've failed at what I've been called to do
There's someone else I want you to see

Will you love Jesus more
When we go our different ways
When this moment is a memory
Will you remember His face
Will you look back and realize
You sensed His love more than you did before
I'd pray for nothing less
Than for you to love Jesus more
Here I am.  Lord, send me!

No comments:

Post a Comment