Sunday, May 9, 2010

Praying for Team Haiti: Day 9

Happy Mother's Day to all my fellow mommies.  This was my Facebook status today:
To the two bundles of joy in my life, A&J: Before you were conceived, I wanted you. Before you were born, I loved you. Before I saw your faces, I knew I was in love. As soon as I saw you, I knew I would die for you. To this day, I will.
On this Mother's Day, I can't help but think of the many Haitian mothers who have lost their children and the many children who have lost their mothers during the earthquake.  It is heartbreaking!

I am sure that Team Haiti will meet some, if not many, of these mothers and children.  My prayer today is that Team Haiti will be an encouragement to these people... that they will have ears to listen, words to say, hearts that give, arms that embrace!
Lord, you know the hopes of the helpless.
Surely you will hear their cries and comfort them.
--- Psalm 10:17 (NLT)

No comments:

Post a Comment