Monday, May 31, 2010

Praying for Team Haiti: Day 31

I can't believe that I've come to the end of this prayer marathon for Team Haiti --- 31 days of prayer!  It has been an awesome privilege to be able to participate in this mission trip through prayer.  I feel that it has been the next best thing to actually being there in person!

As I close off this prayer marathon with one last prayer item... I am finding it difficult to summarize this past month into just one short blog post.  So, I will merely say this: God has been busy working in the hearts and minds of many people --- Team Haiti members, people working alongside them, people who donated financially, the Haitian people and even people who've come in contact with them one way or another like... airport personnel, store clerks and etc.  And I know that God isn't finished yet!  

This is just the beginning of a new journey for many of these people... so I pray that God will continue to pursue each one --- every single one that has been touched by this mission trip --- that His purpose will be accomplished in each life, for His glory!  That one day, each life will reflect this verse...
Whom have I in heaven but you?  And earth has nothing I desire besides you.  --- Psalm 73:25 (NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment