Monday, May 24, 2010

Praying for Team Haiti: Day 24

Today would be Team Haiti's first day in Baie d'Orange.  I can imagine them being tired from the long land trip they took from Port-au-Prince.  So today I pray for strength and energy... that God will supply all of their needs physically, emotionally and spiritually!

I pray that they will settle in with ease and feel at home where they are... eager and ready to accomplish great things!
I tell you the truth, anyone who believes in me will do the same works I have done, and even greater works, because I am going to be with the Father.  You can ask for anything in my name, and I will do it, so that the Son can bring glory to the Father.  Yes, ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it! --- John 14:12-13 (NLT)
For an update of what their day was like yesterday, Sunday, please click here.  And, click here for the most recent update --- from early this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment