Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Praying for Team Haiti: Day 19

... love never fails, joy cometh, peace rules, patience waits, kindness tenders, goodness does, faith fights, gentleness bows, self-control stops.  These are the fruit of the Spirit as written in Galatians 5:22-23.

Today, I pray KINDNESS for Team Haiti.  As Beth Moore puts it, kindness tenders.  We are to be tenderhearted towards each other.  So, my prayer is as it is written in 1 Peter 3:8 (NLT), I pray that Team Haiti will...
... be of one mind; sympathize with each other; love each other as brothers and sisters; be tenderhearted, and keep a humble attitude.
I love what Max Lucado writes about kindness in his literary work entitled Each Day.  He says...
I CHOOSE KINDNESS…
I will be kind to the poor, for they are alone. I will be kind to the rich, for they are afraid. And kind to the unkind, for such is how God has treated me.

No comments:

Post a Comment