Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Praying for Team Haiti: Day 18

... love never fails, joy cometh, peace rules, patience waits, kindness tenders, goodness does, faith fights, gentleness bows, self-control stops.  These are the fruit of the Spirit as written in Galatians 5:22-23.

Today, I pray PATIENCE for Team Haiti.  I know that there will tons of opportunity to practice patience during this mission trip.  I pray that Team Haiti will be patient when those circumstances confront them... that they will wait on God's timing!

As Max Lucado writes in Each Day...
I CHOOSE PATIENCE…
I will overlook the inconveniences of the world. Instead of cursing the one who takes my place, I'll invite him to do so. Rather than complain that the wait is too long, I will thank God for a moment to pray. Instead of clenching my fist at new assignments, I will face them with joy and courage.
Today, this is my prayer for Team Haiti.

No comments:

Post a Comment