Monday, May 10, 2010

Praying for Team Haiti: Day 10

It's Monday again.  There is something about Monday mornings that make me look ahead to what's in store for the week... sometimes, I look forward to the week with anticipation and sometimes, quite honestly with a feeling of dread!

Well, on my to-do list this week is shopping for Team Haiti and I'm looking forward to it.  It will be lots of fun!  On my list... ball pumps and extra needles, beach balls, craft items for 300 children, stickers and maybe soccer balls!

Very much related to all of the above items is today's prayer topic: the safe arrival of Team Haiti's luggage!

It would seem silly to pray for such a mundane thing... but I've heard of luggage not arriving with flights quite often.  And with the amount of traveling Team Haiti will have to do before they get to Baie d'Orange, there are lots of points where luggage can get separated from them.

My prayer is that all their luggage --- which would include their food, clothing and supplies --- will arrive safe and sound in Baie d'Orange the same time as Team Haiti does; so that Team Haiti can get down to business the minute they step foot in Baie d'Orange!

No comments:

Post a Comment