Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Memory Verse Monday #39

This week's verses for Memory Verse Monday are from...

Ecclesiastes 3:1,11,14 (NASB)
There is an appointed time for everything. And there is a time for every event under heaven. He (God) has made everything appropriate in its time. I know that everything God does will remain forever; there is nothing to add to it and there is nothing to take from it.

A new chapter has started for me in terms of my ladies' Bible study group. The first meeting was tonight...

Tonight meant a new group of ladies... a new meeting place... a new focus and vision. Tonight I felt belonging... I felt right... I felt eagerness and energy!

Tonight I was where God wants me to be (despite my initial reluctance)! This is HIS appointed time for a new ladies' Bible study group to begin. I am still in awe that HE would choose me to lead this group of ladies... I am already learning so much from them and we haven't even started the actual Bible study!!!

I can tell that this is going to be another one of those wild rides!

No comments:

Post a Comment