Monday, March 30, 2009

More on the Moses Connection

I guess God isn't finished talking to me about Moses yet! This morning, in my Blogger reading list, I saw this blog entry. In a nutshell, the blogger's thoughts spring from Numbers 12:7 (NLT) which says: "But not with my servant Moses. Of all my house, he is the one I trust."

The blogger asks this question: "God's up already this morning, and he's looking for people he trusts. What will he find when He engages you?"

Whoa! I have to think about that for a moment... I sure would like to think that I am someone God can trust; therefore someone He can use for His glory!

I read further down to verse 8 of Numbers 12 and this is what it says: "I (God) speak to him (Moses) face to face, clearly, and not in riddles! He sees the Lord as he is." Now, I think that is just way cool! This is the way I can expect God to speak to me if He finds me trustworthy.

This is great food for thought to start off the week. Have a great Monday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment