Monday, March 23, 2009

Memory Verse Monday #11

My Bible Study group is starting on a new study tonight. It's one that we've already done before called The Journey: Your Walk With God. As a group, we are all eager to go through it again for the benefit of some new members recently added to our growing group of friends! I know it will be exciting to revisit the basics of our faith.

Each unit ends with a memory verse. Actually, not just one, but two verses! So, for the next twelve weeks (depending on how God speaks to me...), I will pick one of those verses for Memory Verse Mondays. Today's verse is from...

Philippians 4:19 (The Message)
You can be sure that God will take care of everything you need, his generosity exceeding even yours in the glory that pours from Jesus.

This happens to be one of my favourite verses. I like the version from The Message the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment