Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Children's Worship Band!

As promised, here are some photos of the Children's Worship Band from church last Sunday:



As I mentioned a couple of days ago in this post, I am one proud mama! I am tremendously grateful that my daughter has been given the opportunity to use her musical gift to serve God at such a tender young age. I believe that this opportunity is possible only because we are in a church plant situation. My hope is: As the church grows and matures, that it will always remain to be a place where children can participate, contribute and feel included!

"Do you hear what these children are saying?" they asked him. "Yes," replied Jesus, "have you never read," 'From the lips of children and infants you have ordained praise'?"
---Matthew 21:16 (NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment